Learning Workshop: Get a Grip on Your Business
Get a Grip on Your Business – Six Keys to Getting What You Want from an Entrepreneurial CompanyPresented by:
Why should you attend?
EOS will help your leadership team get better at three things:
(1) VISION - Getting everyone in your organization 100% on the same page with where you’re going and how you plan to get there.
(2) TRACTION® - Instilling discipline and accountability throughout the company so that everyone executes on that vision — every day.
(3) HEALTHY - Helping your leaders become a more cohesive, functional, healthy leadership team.
Who should attend?
Growth-minded companies open to a game changing way of operating. EOS gives teams of 10-250 employees the tools they need to finally gain traction in their business, achieve their goals, and build a strong team culture.
Specifically, business leaders who find themselves navigating common frustrations such as:
• People (not all on the same page)
• Control (lack thereof)
• Profit (not enough)
• Hitting the ceiling
• Nothing is working
What is the audience going to learn?
Michel will to show you how to use EOS / Traction (and it's Six Primary Components) to:
- Grow your company and make more money
- Align the company around a single vision / plan
- Share responsibility across the entire leadership team
- Lead, manage, and hold people accountable
- Establish great communication throughout the entire company
- Establish better accountability for your employees
- Run efficient and effective meetings
- Increase cash flow
- Track the right data/numbers, so you can focus on what matters
- Create a positive culture and re-invigorate your team with fun
In short, Michel will show you how to gain more control of and increase the value of your company.
Michel is a serial entrepreneur and business coach with over 35 years of experience in building and managing software start-ups. He is a Professional EOS Implementer and a Marshall Goldsmith MG100 coach, two of the most prestigious and recognized programs in the field of coaching and leadership development. He helps entrepreneurs and leaders around the world to get what they want from their businesses and to change behaviors that may be sabotaging their success.
As the founder and CEO of Oceanhouse Media, Michel led the company to become one of the fastest-growing and most innovative app publishers in the industry, with over 650 apps and multiple awards and honors. He also created a best-selling video game and a #1 top-paid app, demonstrating his creative and entrepreneurial vision.
Michel is passionate about sharing his lessons learned and inspiring others to leave an intentional legacy. He is a keynote speaker, and a former Regional Chair of the Entrepreneurs' Organization, a network of over 14,000 business owners worldwide.