Come join us for a day of packed with art, music, culture and fun. This year’s LeucadiART Walk will be a day to remember in celebration of supporting creativity and the people in this community.
- Local juried artists displaying original art in specified areas along Coast Highway 101 in Leucadia
- Free open air trolley rides! Beat a parking hassle by parking at Encinitas City Hall (505 S Vulcan) and taking the trolley to the event.
- Six places for live music!
- LIVE art, dance and art demonstrations
- The Craft Beer Garden featuring pours from The Lost Abbey, Port Brewing with popular musical acts from our region!
- New and improved Children’s Art Pavilion with multiple art stations sponsored by Scripps Health.
- A FREE, collectible retro “road” map of Leucadia showcasing sponsors, event locations and participating businesses locations.
- More than 8,000 people turn out for this event.
- **Please click here to go directly to the online booth application. The application deadline closes on August 1st. We only accept a maximum of 101 fine artists into this juried show.